Graphic Design Intern
Adaptive Studios is looking for an intern designer! This intern will assist with graphic design on a variety of brands, digital ,print projects, packaging and social pieces.
You will work closely with the creative team to bring to life beautiful work and learn on the job experience.
This role is fully remote with the expectation to meet in-studio one to two times a month for in person meetings.
- Design work for digital marketing collateral.
- Design print production files.
- Manage design revisions for existing projects.
- Follow creative briefs to conceptualize new design ideas.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to apply style guidelines creatively while upholding to brand identity.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Work well with tight deadlines.
- Able to dedicate 10-20 hours a week.
$15-20 per hour based on experience.
How to apply
Send resume, reference letter and portfolio to email@example.com